Thrive involves 7 different types of support ongoing over a 2 year period. This programme has been designed to support small business owners through the challenges they will face in the first two years of business.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Entrepreneurs and small business owners who are trading and in the early stages of their business.
- Bootcamp Training: Full day Business Bootcamp events are a highly facilitated opportunity for entrepreneurs to take a pitstop from their business to set and check in on business goals. This process helps drive clearer and more effective thinking to ensure that the business stays on track for success by maximising opportunities and strategically tackling oncoming challenges.
- Skills workshops: The half day skill workshops are delivered in: sales, marketing, legal, finance, HR, IT for business and other topics to ensure entrepreneurs have the up to date knowledge they need in these key business areas.
- Leadership Modules: It is vital that business owners invest time in their own leadership and personal development in addition to developing functional skills for business such as sales, marketing and finance. This mastermind format of training ensures business owners develop in key areas crucial to the success of the business and that they are not an inhibitor to the growth of the business.
- Online peer support: Through a closed social media group entrepreneurs can share events and opportunities and stay connected supporting referrals for the business.
- ‘The Board You Can’t Afford’ peer support meetings: Monthly meetings of 4/5 entrepreneurs to challenge and support each other around issues and opportunities arising. Online peer accountability. This is a highly effective support to help change habits and develop new, better ways of working.
- Group mentoring calls: Online mentorship is available to suit the busy schedule of entrepreneurs. Learning from our expert mentors and from peers occurs through scheduled bi-monthly zoom calls that are designed to tackle business challenges as they emerge.
- Online peer accountability: This is a highly effective support to help change habits and develop new, better ways of working.