Uddokta Academy mentoring programs (SOHOJOGI) enable participants to be inspired by experienced leaders and successful entrepreneurs.
You are an entrepreneur and want to be inspired by experienced leaders? Our mentoring program will enable you to engage with and benefit from a tailored mix of activities: deepening of self-awareness and strengthening of leadership capabilities.
Uddokta Academy mentoring programs pairs students interested in entrepreneurship with mentors. The mentors may be entrepreneurs, investors or professionals who advise entrepreneurs. The mentors have a desire to share their experience and knowledge in areas that include management, marketing, branding, startup business development strategy and product development.
Students / Entrprenuers
For students, the mentorship program provides an opportunity to obtain “real-world” advice and feedback on startup business ideas for Pirates Pitch and other collegiate business competitions, or launch a new venture. For students who have already started a business, the mentorship program can provide guidance about operating and growing a business.
For mentors, the program provides an opportunity to meet and interact with innovative and passionate students, guide students in evaluating their ideas and concepts, and share stories of your successes with entrepreneurship classes and with student entrepreneurship clubs.
Students, the Entrepreneurship Mentorship Program is right for you if:
- You have an innovative idea for a new venture and would like an experienced entrepreneur to provide feedback to help you determine if the idea is viable, as well as receive guidance on how you can do research and take other actions to proceed.
- You have written an executive summary or business plan for Pirates Pitch or other business competition and would like feedback.
- You are developing a business idea and have legal and/ or accounting questions and would like general advice on these issues.
- You have already launched a startup, and seek guidance and feedback on how to get your venture to the next level.
- You are curious about entrepreneurship, and would like to speak to a successful entrepreneur about what’s involved.
Become a Mentor
Mentors are encouraged to hold one face-to-face meetings with students and Entrepreneurs the . The following areas represent the types of support that mentors provide:
- Help with developing or reviewing a business model
- Market or customer-level feedback
- General Career Advice for those interesting in being an entrepreneur
- General advice on topics about patents or other legal issues
- Technical input regarding a product
Interested? Contact us
How does the Mentorship Program Work?
Uddokta Academy mentoring programs will introduce an entrepreneurship student, or a group of entrepreneurship students working on a project, to a mentor. The students and the mentor can arrange to meet at a location and can follow up with phone meetings, if necessary. The entire mentoring process should take from one to three hours of time over a period of one to three weeks.
For more information, contact us.